My first week of internship

The 1st day I entered AUFMC, I felt excited, nervous & a little bit worried because even though, We already had our preceptorship at the same laboratory I think there are still a lot of things I don't know about MT (Medical Technologist), of course noone would want to make a mistake especially on our 1st day.

I also personally waht to know the things I need to do in order for me to lessen the possibility of making mistakes, but I think it is impossible that's why i'm nervous and worried.

In my 2nd day I felt less nervous & worried but I still need to leard more and need to improve more so that in the following days I will be able to do the right things with less mistakes.

In my 3rd and 4th day, I felt the tiredness and lack of energy because I don't get enough sleep. O also wakeup early so that I will not be late. I was also able to know the names of the staffs inn the laboratory, though there are still few staffs i need to know.

I want to continue learning to gain more knowledge and skills I need in the fallowing days.


Virginia Gaces said...

Hi Ethel,

It is always exciting to venture into something new. It's good you survived the first week, good luck.

Kindly check your typos. Thanks.