CLIN CHEM EXPLORER

My first week of internship

The 1st day I entered AUFMC, I felt excited, nervous & a little bit worried because even though, We already had our preceptorship at the same laboratory I think there are still a lot of things I don't know about MT (Medical Technologist), of course noone would want to make a mistake especially on our 1st day.

I also personally waht to know the things I need to do in order for me to lessen the possibility of making mistakes, but I think it is impossible that's why i'm nervous and worried.

In my 2nd day I felt less nervous & worried but I still need to leard more and need to improve more so that in the following days I will be able to do the right things with less mistakes.

In my 3rd and 4th day, I felt the tiredness and lack of energy because I don't get enough sleep. O also wakeup early so that I will not be late. I was also able to know the names of the staffs inn the laboratory, though there are still few staffs i need to know.

I want to continue learning to gain more knowledge and skills I need in the fallowing days.

1 comments:



Jena Isle said...

Hi Ethel,

It is always exciting to venture into something new. It's good you survived the first week, good luck.

Kindly check your typos. Thanks.